I know he's busy, but no time at all to send a quick text?

I've been talking to this guy for the past 2 months. It was really good to start. Talked every day and all day long. The past 2 weeks I may get a Snapchat during the day of a random picture but that's it. Occasionally we will still have a 10 minute convo every other day and he will still call me babe or something but other than that I hear nothing from him. Is he losing interest? I know he's busy at work but there is still at least a minute or two in the day to send a quick text. Should I call it quits or let it play out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is losing interest... anytime you start to feel that loss of something.. trust your gut.. the thing you have to figure out now is if he is worth chasing after.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter what there’s always time for a quick text. I mean our phones are basically with us all the time. Sure rare times people aren’t like that but still. If he was doing that in the beginning then why the sudden change? Try asking him and see what he says.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• He's most likely losing or already lost interest in you. My last ex and I got into arguments about how little we were communicating with each other (she would only text me once a day) and then she ended up breaking up with me one month later.

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter how busy he is, he should still be able to find some time for you in the morning/at night. I say he's not interested in you and he's gradually decreasing his attention to make YOU leave him.

2|0
    0|0
  • You should tell him how you feel. Talk it out. My girlfriend just dumped me for a similar reason. I loved her and I am extremely hurt that she didn't talk to me before she broke up with me. I thought that as long as she wasn't complaining, things were going well. I wish I knew how woman think...

0|0
    0|0
  • You never know what's hiding behind a closed door Unless you know everything about the guy And you sure 100% he is single available and not hiding nothing yet give him some space but if you don't know that you never know Who is he tending to while he's not talking to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Call it quits. He's playing the field. So should you.

0|0
    0|0
  • quit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I would say he's given you enough attention. A guy that isn't interested doesn't give you that much. He might think your being too clingy which can be annoying to some people. You know he's busy at work... So give him a bit of space.

1|1
    0|0
    • That's the thing. I haven't sent him any texts outside of any small conversation we have besides maybe a good morning here and there. I wait for him to text me because I know he is busy

• Hmm ok well then it's hard to say, could be a few things...

You guys have had good conversations it makes me wonder if this guy is afraid of commitment. Why would he call you babe, talk to you for that long, then just leave it up in the air like that.

I know it's hard cause you like this guy and it seemed like it was going somewhere, but I wouldn't waste any more time on this guy. If he wanted to date you he would have asked you out weeks ago.

• Sounds like a loss of interest to me. Pull away, if he starts snapping you more often in response to that then you know he just isn't much of a social butterfly and felt comfortable enough to calm it down.

If he leaves you drop it, then you know it was a lack of interest. Until you have a definite label on your relationship assume that he has someone else in your position too.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you were important to her, he would find time to text you. Do you know him only by texts? Don't trust such "dates". This is not real. You may get feelings towards him and yet he might have just spent his time without feelings with you. I have run such a thing here in GAG. I cut it short very soon.

2|0
    0|0
  • One thing i have learnt no matter how busy someone is they will always find time to text the person they like

3|1
    0|0
  • Could be married. Just saying

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes