I know he's busy, but no time at all to send a quick text?

I've been talking to this guy for the past 2 months. It was really good to start. Talked every day and all day long. The past 2 weeks I may get a Snapchat during the day of a random picture but that's it. Occasionally we will still have a 10 minute convo every other day and he will still call me babe or something but other than that I hear nothing from him. Is he losing interest? I know he's busy at work but there is still at least a minute or two in the day to send a quick text. Should I call it quits or let it play out?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• He is losing interest... anytime you start to feel that loss of something.. trust your gut.. the thing you have to figure out now is if he is worth chasing after.

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter what there’s always time for a quick text. I mean our phones are basically with us all the time. Sure rare times people aren’t like that but still. If he was doing that in the beginning then why the sudden change? Try asking him and see what he says.