I'm only 13 and a guy asked me out. How do I tell my parents please help me. I have no idea how to say it what do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ummmm tell ur parents when their in a good mood and when you have displayed a lot of responsibility

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Do not mess with this for you could get hurt very badly. If you do not feel comfortable talking with your parents. talk with a sibling or an adult you trust.

If you are comfortable talking with your folks. Just be honest. They will respect this and will have your best interests at heart

0|1
    0|0
  • If he is just taking you out to movie or something just tell your parents. If it is something deeper than than you need to sit down with them and have a serious conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Little one, please tell your parents. If you are afraid to talk to them yourself find a friend who will go with you. Or even someone else that you trust, like a cousin or aunt/uncle.

Please, please, please I don't know if this is a fake account or not. But you have to tell your parents or at least another adult who can tell them for you. Then hopefully, they can inform the police, etc. There is no way a grown man should be asking you anything other than "did you have a good day" or for some directions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to avoid... If that's not a possibility, avoid having sex... If you are confident enough, need not inform parents... Their opinion is obvious

0|0
    0|0
  • How stuck up are your parents about your interactions with guys?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ikr. Also isn't it weird she said she is 13 even though her profile clearly says 17.

• Depends, how old is he? Just don't have sex period you dont need that in your life right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just don't tell your parents anything, it's not their business really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell the guy no. Be firm. If he refuses, then it's ok to bring in the parents.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I like him and want to say yes and he is my age.

• Then definitely don't tell the parents. If you want to say yes then just say yes.

• Why do you want to tell them?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Tell your mother you'll go out with a guy. It's best to honest to have her trust. And go out as friends, you're too young to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to your mum if you are close to her.
    If you know the kid already then hanging out for a while should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are to young to be dating. I would tell my daughter no. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where does he want to take you? :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes