Do you believe in soulmates?

If you have a story of a soulmate (s) you've met let me know below! I'd love to hear stories about people finding soulmates!
  • Yes
  • No

1213

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I believe that there are multiple people out there who you can feel an instant connection/spark with. It's pretty rare though and you only meet such a person once every 5-10 years.
    I've met 2 girls... can't really count the first one though since I was 18 and to this day the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life, plus she was the first girl who I was interested in who also showed interest in me.
    I met the second girl a little bit less than a year ago and we dated for a few weeks. It was crazy hot and heavy and we had an instant connection, felt like we knew each other for years. She must have felt it too since she was cheating on the guy she's now engaged to... I had no idea at the time, I was frankly crushed when she ditched without a warning, it made no sense at the time and I only found out the truth almost half a year after the "breakup".

Most Helpful Girl

• I do believe in soulmates, but I also believe it's possible to have more than one. I've currently only met one, who I think is my soulmate. We have an unexplained understanding of each other and a deeper connection that comes from similar upbringing and similar trauma in childhood.