How to tell if he is not interested in me after the first date?

Actually we still talk via text. I'm in college and he's working so we can't meet everyday. I liked him on the first date but when he tried to make a move on me I pretend I wasn't really aware (because it's just the first date!)
We agree to go on a second one but the way he texted me seemed not as interesting as before. is that a sign or is he just busy?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• A sighn. He would at least mention sorry im really busy if he was still as interested. But that might be cuz: 1) you didint fulfull his expectation 2) he feels embarassed about failed attempt. I thought about second one cause that happened to me. When saying goodbye on first day she went for a hug and i thought she wanted to kiss. So that all was really weird. I got embarassed. Although via text she said its okay and she liked it. But we werent even flirty during date just talking about movies; life... and we then decided going on the same date. After that i didint feel like even chatting w her. In the end we stopped talking until we met accidently met irl few times.

• He did mention he was busy but i had to ask him first. and by the way will me making the move next time be a good idea

• Sure. If he tried first time he sure cannot wait to taste those sweet lips of yours.