What are some good conversation starters that you know of?

I have always struggled when it comes to starting a conversation with some stranger, let's say on some app. I'd like to know how you start a conversation with a stranger πŸ™‚.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It depends if it says anything about the person or not :) try to avoid β€˜hey’

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, I try avoiding hi or hey. Most often, there isn't anything written about them, and that's why I have a problem.

• Show All
    • I’m full of them! Hahaha, good luck!

• Thanks 😁

What Guys Said 2

• Guessing tinder? I've had success with it if you will and I find the best thing to do is to not try and not be anything other than yourself as cheesy as that sounds. Most guys try all these gimmicks and jokes and try to seem cool and whatnot, how about just being normal? Look at her profile, try and find some common ground, send a few messages and then ask her out on a date. You shouldn't bother having long convos that last days, if she's interested in you she'll agree to see you even if you've only been talking for less than 30min.
    So yeah, just be normal, no stupid pick up lines or try hard jokes. Your goal should be to meet up so you two can get to know each other and you should ask the MOMENT you think the odds are in your favour, don't waste any time.

0|1
    0|0
    • That was definitely insightful!

• Show All
    • @joethemoe912 this is true and also a ton of time wasters... seriously trust me on the not wasting any time thing. Ask them out asap, if she gives you any bs wish them a good time and best of luck and move on. A girl that's legit interested will see you and won't bs around. About half the girls that I set up a date with would usually just disappear so don't let it get to you, it's part of the game. All it takes is one girl, that's it, just one.

• Okay, your opinions surely are helpful! πŸ™‚

• "Hey I'm Ed. How do you like me so far" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes