Would you date a funeral director?

.. assuming there's great connection, and mutual attraction. Why or why not? What would you think of her profession?

FUN FACT: Angelina Jolie went to school for mortuary science Would you date a funeral director?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I respect the profession but it would be difficult to date a funeral director. (I’m assuming there are some female funeral directors - although most seem to be men). It is not just a job, it is a lifestyle for many. They are always on call. Often they live in the same building where they work. It seems like it would be difficult to separate work from home life. This is not a total deal breaker, but I’d have to have a really good feeling about a future with that person if I was going to date her.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Totally, funeral directors are true angels.
    They constantly help others with grief and endure an extreme amount of emotion very well. While funerals are depressing she can have a very lifely personality outside of her job and if she is very uplifting and cheerful she is a type of girl i could probably deeply deeply love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see no problem with it. Someone has to do it and it's a good industry to go into now with the Baby Boomers generation coming to an end. There's nothing immoral about the job either. It may desensitize you to seeing dead people, but it doesn't necessarily take away from your ability to be a caring and loving person.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it's better than dating their honorary attendees. This making you a necrophiliac! Yikes! Lol just some early morning humor sorry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. It is high margin work that is steady. I don't think there has ever been a funeral home that went out of business unless a town became a ghost town.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it still a job. Even doctors deal with dead bodies yet doctors are sought after as a spouse. So long as she doesn't bring any germs along I'm ok with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would, she would probably be a very compassionate and understanding person because of her job, that would be positive thing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. As long as she's not doing anything illegal and can take care of herself, i will be satisfied with any career as long as it doesn't involve sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I'm dating HER, not her career. I'm not thrilled about her career choice. But then again, someone's gotta do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, as long as she was an interesting, attractive person (like anyone else i would date).

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure... but if she wanted to role play sex in the office, I would be concerned

0|2
    0|0
  • I usually am for these types of women. They're so hot 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, for me it's more important that she is passionate about her profession, the job itself is irrelevant to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I think she would be so nice to everyone just because of her profession

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but no. That's creepy as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?