Would you date a funeral director?

.. assuming there's great connection, and mutual attraction. Why or why not? What would you think of her profession?

FUN FACT: Angelina Jolie went to school for mortuary science Would you date a funeral director?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I respect the profession but it would be difficult to date a funeral director. (I’m assuming there are some female funeral directors - although most seem to be men). It is not just a job, it is a lifestyle for many. They are always on call. Often they live in the same building where they work. It seems like it would be difficult to separate work from home life. This is not a total deal breaker, but I’d have to have a really good feeling about a future with that person if I was going to date her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE