Badly friendzoned?

Me and my crush are best friends. But like, really best friends. In a way that we do everything that a couple does but kissing. He always calls me his girl or honey. And he sometimes says we are more than friends but he doesn't really define it. But meanwhile we also talk about if he would have a girlfriend and than it would be completely normal. Also, he had a girlfriend a few months ago. Or more of a girl he liked but somehow they never made it official and eventually they decided not to move on together. But I don't know how that went because he kept me out of it. I really don't know what to do now. If I have to be happy that we're good friends or that I have to try to step out of the friendzone. And of so, how?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• This sounds like too much, I don't know why he's friends with you

Most Helpful Girl

• Get crazy drunk and kiss him