I think I need guidance?

Alright so one of my close friends told me that he liked me a couple of days ago and I don’t know what to do. Part of me is saying that I might like him so let’s just tell him and the both of you could end up happy but then the other part of me is just saying no don’t do this.. two of your best friends will hate you for it... and I just don’t know what to do

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If you'll be happy w/ him, then ignore the friends. Happy's happy. Besides, you can make it up to a friend, but if you turn him down and he gets w/ someone else and gets married...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The thing is I’m not 100% if I like him but that part of me that isn’t sure is just like “tell him you like him”

• But two of them are my bestfriends.. I’ll figure it out somehow. Thank you for your help