I think I need guidance?

Alright so one of my close friends told me that he liked me a couple of days ago and I don’t know what to do. Part of me is saying that I might like him so let’s just tell him and the both of you could end up happy but then the other part of me is just saying no don’t do this.. two of your best friends will hate you for it... and I just don’t know what to do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you'll be happy w/ him, then ignore the friends. Happy's happy. Besides, you can make it up to a friend, but if you turn him down and he gets w/ someone else and gets married...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The thing is I’m not 100% if I like him but that part of me that isn’t sure is just like “tell him you like him”

• Show All
    • But two of them are my bestfriends.. I’ll figure it out somehow. Thank you for your help

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Why will two of your friends hate you?

0|2
    0|0
  • If you like him say it
    What others think isn't more important than your feelings.
    If you could, even by the smallest chance, be happy with him do it

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know if I want to because.. it’s just I still like/ love my ex and it’s hard to let go and be happy

• Show All
    • Again try it, for your heart there are two ways... yes, undoubtedly
      Or no then don't do it, but you have nothing to lose... you can only get experience, happy life...

• Can I really experience a happy life?

• Well most best friends fall in love eachother and get married. So what's the harm in trying?

0|0
    0|0
    • The harm in trying is I don’t know if I like him because I like someone else but like I said I might like the guy

• Well does this other guy like you?

• And this unfortunately, is why, girls and guys, can't be, "just friends". IT doesn't WORK

0|0
    0|0
    • It can work...

• Show All
    • I have female friends... some of them several years now... so it works...

• It does not work people

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes