Why does he always try to touch my ass when he can barley touch it/reach it?

So whenever me and this I'm date are cuddling, we always try to lay as close together as we can. And his hand always finds it's way down to my butt (or well, sort of) he can't reach all of it. So it's just barley my butt area. But he always does that.

I guess my question is, why does he always try to touch my ass. Are asses so important? It's not like I have a big butt so there's a need to touch it...
Updates:
It's not that I'm uncomfortable with him doing, in fact it's quite nice. :)
I guess I was just confused as I don't have a big butt, I'm quite skinny so you get the picture. Not a bubbelbutt.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf girl? This question is silly! Your butt doesn’t matter, and what YOU think of your butt especially doesn’t matter. He probably loves it.

Anyways, he’s a bit shy. He wants to grab your butt And push things further sexually.

Also we love butts. We wanna touch em, look at em, fuck em, so on and so on. Same applies to every nice part of a girl we like. Guys who like feet will fuck your feet with their dick. I mean that’s what we do, we hump things like horny dogs lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Anyways, getting that first ass grab and having her want it and not push you off is a big step. It can be scary for guys who aren’t so good at being pimp playas and having girls naked on the first date. He likes you and wants more with you, but he respects you and does not want to push too fast for you. He wants you to feel comfortable, safe. He wants you to like him back and he doesn’t want to do anything that would offend you. That’s how it was for me in my “too scared to touch the butt days.” It’s not like that for me anymore cuz I know how things are and touching the butt isn’t actually scary but your guy, I think, is just a nice dude so give him a break :)

• Show All
    • Yes! Good luck!!!👍

• And thanks for the advice! Helped a lot! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• He just likes how it feels. You might also enjoy how it feels to have your cheeks kneaded. I always like it because it relives pain in my sacral spine which I injured about 5 years ago.

But, if you find it making you uncomfortable, you should tell him. We can often be very sensitive about our booties. You don't have to agree to anything that makes you uncomfortable, but I wouldn't just write it off, personally. Maybe try letting him touch in gentle ways and see what you think - stop if it's not feeling good. But only if you feel ok about doing that.

We only figure out what we like by exploring, but at the same time, you are the absolute boss of your body and you have right of refusal for anything, for any reason. You can say no just because you only let guys with two middle names touch your butt - you don't have to have a "good" reason, just your own reason.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Well, maybe he likes butts in general and being with you means yours is his favorite? Haha, honestly, they aren't that important but some people like them and some don't and as cinema and society have been showing that it's on some males brain that that is normal.
    I personally prefer lips and especially eyes, I love losing myself in someone's eyes and like my thing some do have a similar one but with other parts

0|0
    0|0
    • He does seem to have a thing for butts as he does this a lot. But that sucks haha, I have better boobs then butt.

• Haha well, if that's the reason I'm sorry to say that it seems that most males like butts more than boobs, I don't cause... C'mon, boobs are just beauty, haha, but yeah, people likes vary a lot and don't usually change so... Sorry ^^'

• It doesn't really matter, if the butt is huge or not. He just likes your butt. It's the same with breasts. It doesn't matter how big your butt/breasts are. The person they are attached to is the more important thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • The thought turns him on and he thinks he feels closer when he does. Does any girl let a guy grab their ass? Generally no, so why not abuse that benefit with your partner?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he is a ASS guy

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you just have great ass!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think so though, it's not super perky or anything. I don't work out.

• well i think you just need to ask him

• He just wants to do it, is it really that bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass is life

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously that the guy likes ass the question is why don't you want him to touch your ass? Is it too soon in the relationship? Does he do it in public and that makes you uncomfortable? Also you might want to ask yourself how do you feel about anal sex because probably that where it's s heading

0|0
    0|0
  • Here it is :

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, ass is very important. If does not try to touch your butt, he does not love you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He wants sex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes