At what point as a girl do you start sleeping without a bra with the guy your dating?

So me and the guy I'm dating have sleepovers from time to time. We've been dating for 3-4 months.
And I always sleep with my bra on. Not good, I know and not super comfortable either.

184

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a question, why do you wear a bra to sleep in? Anyone I've ever been with you and never slept with a bra. I'm just curious

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hmm... I guess it kind of feels like I'm exposing myself even though I'm wearing a top over.

• So you've never went to sleep, braless?

• I have by myself or if I'm with my girlfriends, but never with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never realised I should have slept with my bra on... oops. If these sleepovers involve sex (don't want to assume just in case), then I'd advise just not covering up at all afterward maybe? That's probably the way that he thinks looks the most attractive anyway.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well yeah, I wouldn't care if he's already seen me naked or gotten some idea on how I look, but we haven't been intimate whatsoever expect for cuddling and some kisses.

• Ah that's why I wouldn't assume. He sounds like a great guy (or you a great girl) to be so respectful of your intimacy. It sounds like you're in a good place for this now at any rate, I wouldn't worry so much. It's perfectly natural, and definitely not something he would complain about.

• Yeah, we're definitely taking it slow. But thank you for the advise, I'm just gonna let them all loose next time :)