At what point as a girl do you start sleeping without a bra with the guy your dating?

So me and the guy I'm dating have sleepovers from time to time. We've been dating for 3-4 months.
And I always sleep with my bra on. Not good, I know and not super comfortable either.

At what point as a girl do you start sleeping without a bra with the guy your dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a question, why do you wear a bra to sleep in? Anyone I've ever been with you and never slept with a bra. I'm just curious

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hmm... I guess it kind of feels like I'm exposing myself even though I'm wearing a top over.

• So you've never went to sleep, braless?

• I have by myself or if I'm with my girlfriends, but never with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never realised I should have slept with my bra on... oops. If these sleepovers involve sex (don't want to assume just in case), then I'd advise just not covering up at all afterward maybe? That's probably the way that he thinks looks the most attractive anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well yeah, I wouldn't care if he's already seen me naked or gotten some idea on how I look, but we haven't been intimate whatsoever expect for cuddling and some kisses.

• Ah that's why I wouldn't assume. He sounds like a great guy (or you a great girl) to be so respectful of your intimacy. It sounds like you're in a good place for this now at any rate, I wouldn't worry so much. It's perfectly natural, and definitely not something he would complain about.

• Yeah, we're definitely taking it slow. But thank you for the advise, I'm just gonna let them all loose next time :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• My girlfriend started immediately from the first sleepover (although that was probably about a year in)

She wore a comfortable sweater and while we definitely snuggled for a bit I respected her body and didn't go too far :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Day one? I don't see the point of wearing a bra while sleeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • The detail in this decision is interesting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Why are you wearing a bra to sleep? 😦

I have no qualms about nudity. If a man is sleeping over, then we've had sex. And if we've had sex then why can't I sleep naked?

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm not too sure, I guess it feels like I'm exposing myself.
      That's a good point, however me and this guy haven't had sex yet. We mostly cuddle and kiss.

• I slept without my bra on the first night I stayed over with him. I never sleep with my bra on and even if I was in a newish relationship, I wouldn't do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd reccomend a sports bra for overnight as it's a bit more comfy but still supportive. As to with your boyfriend, only stop wear a bra overnight if you are comfortable enough with the guy to do it

0|0
    0|0
  • From the moment we sleep together. I sleep without bra at home. Don't see why I should be uncomfortable because someone is in the same bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Day 1 probably. I'f I'm sleeping over at his place then I'm already comfortable enough with him. Plus he's gonna see them some day anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was having sex with him then I'd not wear it at all

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear a bra to begin with, but id wear a top so he couldn't visibly see my boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a bralette. It still covers everything but is a lot more comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck that, day 1

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe get a bralet no wires?

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, immediately

0|0
    0|0
  • I never sleep in bed with a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • After you have sex

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how much I trust the guy tbh. If I know he won't try anything, I'll start from the get go. If I'm not sure and I have one, I'll wear a softer sports bra

0|0
    0|0
  • me never ever

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer sleeping with a bra on most times, but I’d leave it off most of the time when I was staying with my guy. For him.

1|0
    0|0
  • From day one, what’s the point of being uncomfortable if I’m sleeping there

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes