If you had been single for awhile but had been on quite a few average dates would you rather lower your standards or wait for your ideal match?

How long would you wait?

1235

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to have standards, but they also have to be the right standards. If someone pursues someone else only for their looks or their wealth, then they are setting themselves up for potential hardship.

Sometimes it is better to be single and miserable, than to be with someone and be even more miserable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get this whole lower your standands thing tbh. My standards consist of a guy npt being a jerk, sharing similar moral values, having a srrong work ethic etc. I'm not going to lower in areas like that.
    Now girls who have lists like, he must be so tall, look like a model, have a certain color of hair, eyes and skin etc. Are a little insane.
    You will not find a "perfect " guy and there are no "perfect" girls so stop thinking you deserve perfect.
    I'm speaking generally and not directly to you asker.