Should I give it another chance?

I've been talking to this guy for almost 2 months now, and we've been talking daily all day. We've hung out and gotten pretty close and it's been really nice. We get along really well.
We were supposed to hangout on Saturday, we agreed we'd go out for some food so I suggested a place (he saw and read the message but never got back to me) and on the day of he didn't talk to me the entire day and we never saw each other. The next morning he texts me and never brought up yesterday or apologised for not getting back to me or why we didn't hangout. Our conversation was short, I didn't keep it going, I ended it after his last reply because I didn't wanna be too nice or too mean because I was quite upset he just went MIA that day and then the next day acted as if it didn't happen. So right now I don't know whether I should brush it off and just continue back to talking on a daily basis or just give it some space and see if he'll come around?
I feel as though he realised he messed up but why didn't he just simply be like 'hey sorry couldn't get back to you or sorry can't make it today...'

I don't know.

Should I give it another chance?

02