How to stop befriending girls?

As an introvert I started working in a very social environment aka as a bartender. Girls come and go, so female presence became something natural and always there. But every now and then some stop by and start flirting with me, and me being the nice person I was raised to be end up becoming friends with them and all my chances for a hookup go right off the window.
I don't really know how to flirt, I'm just genuinely nice to everyone so I leave the impression that a friendship is all I'm looking for (even when I'm not)
Problem is... I never had a girlfriend before simply because no one seemed interested in me, but now tables have turned and I get really good looking chicks hitting on me yet I've got no idea what to say or do in order to make something out of it.

11