Should I break up with my boyfriend who I don't see a future with?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years now. We are of different nationalities and the only way we can stay together in long term is me moving over to his country, in which I don't really want to.

I really love him and I don't know if I can find someone else who loves me like he does.
But since we don't have any alternatives (let me know if there are any), should this relationship keep on going or should we put this to an end soon?

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• Just break up with him and move on already. You are gonna have to take your chances by starting over again, or stay and then become unhappy and realize it later on that you regret staying in a relationship with him that just won't work out, simply because you don't really want to move to a different country for this relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, my boyfriend is Native American, and his family doesn’t want him to move away from the reservation, and I don’t want to move there and neither does he because he’s scared of the cultural differences. He told me that he would move to me despite what his family thinks. If he really loved you, he would move to you.