Should I break up with my boyfriend who I don't see a future with?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years now. We are of different nationalities and the only way we can stay together in long term is me moving over to his country, in which I don't really want to.

I really love him and I don't know if I can find someone else who loves me like he does.
But since we don't have any alternatives (let me know if there are any), should this relationship keep on going or should we put this to an end soon?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Just break up with him and move on already. You are gonna have to take your chances by starting over again, or stay and then become unhappy and realize it later on that you regret staying in a relationship with him that just won't work out, simply because you don't really want to move to a different country for this relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, my boyfriend is Native American, and his family doesn’t want him to move away from the reservation, and I don’t want to move there and neither does he because he’s scared of the cultural differences. He told me that he would move to me despite what his family thinks. If he really loved you, he would move to you.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• If that is the only way and you don't see yourself doing it you should walk away. Or you will waste more months and years on something that is just a dead end.

1|2
    0|0
  • if neither of you are willing to relocate the the relationship is essentially at a stand still. so unless you want to be long distance forever or move closer to each other i think the relationship needs to come to an end

0|1
    0|0
  • If you two don't want compromise on where to live than i suggest that you two move on and find someone where you live. I just don't see it working out for you two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who said you have to move to HIS? Make him move to YOURS. He's the guy. He should make the compromise.
    But I was in a similar situation as you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're wasting your one life on a guy you're never going to be with,
    I think you should break up, sorry

0|1
    0|0
  • Since neither of you are going to move away from where you argrand on top of that you do not see a future with him. I suggest to end it now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes obviously unless all you want is the physical aspect of the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If there’s no future, don’t stick around and waste more of said future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I don't see why you'd further a relationship with someone you don't see a future with.

0|0
    0|0
  • You dont sound like someone in love.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah this is not going to work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because u should waist ur time with trash

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah.

0|0
    0|1
  • If neither of you are going to be living in the same place then it’s probably best to end it sooner rather than later.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes... why continue if you already don’t see a future with him. Don’t continue in a relationship with him just because u are scared that you won’t find someone else that will love you as much as he has

0|0
    0|0
  • If you really loved him to the point you saw a future you would move with him, otherwise, move on.

1|1
    0|0
  • Irreconcilable differences.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. Dont waste time

0|0
    0|0
  • Why can't he move?

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up

0|0
    0|0
  • If you aren't willing to move to be with him you need to end it and begin the search for someone you are willing to fight for

0|0
    0|0
  • No I say keep on going like this until you get old and one of you dies. 😏

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes