Do choose or keep but how?

Do choose or keep but how?
My best friend and boyfriend hate each other. I have been best friends with my best friend, camron for 9 years. I introdused camron and my boyfriend , chris at my church they hate each other and camron has a crush on me for the last 9 years and just told me after i started dating chris My family and friends say i have to schhose but how can i keep them both?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like your best friend has stronger feelings then you all know. Don't chose what one to keep I did that and lost everything in the end now I spend most of my time alone. Don't make the same mistake as I did

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • but how do i keep them both

• Well tell your be that he has to pit up with your best friend or leave. Never turn your back on friends as they will always be there for you

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep your friends. Nothing is worth giving up a friendship for

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE