Girls... How to get a girl to love a guy when she considers me as her brother but flirts with?

So there is this girl in my college who considers me as her brother. She publicly, I mean for example when all of our friends are together she mentions me as her brother, at the same time flirts with me as well... now for example: she was earlier in a relationship with X, in front of whom she would say lines such as if I had met her before then she would have been my girlfriend instead of X's. Now she has recently broke up with X and I need her to be mine.. but I am confused whether I am like a brother to her or does she feel something as I do... Could anyone help me out on how to approach her? How could I break the Bro- Zone and could let her know what I actually feel? Do I just need to leave hope or I could try something that could workout for me? Any idea?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being selfish. You need to stop being desperate for somebody you barely even know as a friend. You need to truly get to know her for her. Maybe to you, she is flirting, but it could be that she is just being friendly and you take it as flirting. Either way, the same way a girl can't force a guy to like her, is the same way you cannot expect her to see you the same way. You just need to be honest with her but be prepared for a lot of awkwardness afterwards and possible lost of friendship if neither of you can be friends anymore. There is a reason why she sees you as a brother.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, express ur feelings.
    Otherwise hw would she even know that u have feelings for her