Guys, I Said Something To Him and This Was His Response?

Hey there, gents!

So... I sent this guy (whom I have known/have been seeing on and off for two years) a provocative sort of message on Thanksgiving, and he said something in response that makes me think that he is very interested. I was just hoping that you guys could comfirm that he is...

So, do you think he's interested from the photo quotes of the commentary below? I copied and pasted to my notepad, to keep his privacy! :)

I would truly appreciate your opinions on this, guys! Thank you so much for reading! 😁Guys, I Said Something To Him and This Was His Response...??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you need an answer? You bad naughty little girl! You gonna tell him what you did wrong? 😉 I'd suggest thinking naughty thoughts hahaha

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have been for a while! It's been a few months since we've last seen each other. 😉

• Show All
    • Sorry! Good night! Wasn't sure of the time, dear! Thank you.

• No worries

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If you need someone to answer this question for you then you really are hopeless

0|1
    0|1
    • Gee, thanks...

• Show All
    • Im aware what sarcasm is, i was just using it lmao. And when do guys ever say they want to fuck but not actually mean it

• Good point. Especially when he's so freaking stressed from working this two month insane tour he's currently on. I think he's worn out psychologically. Poor guy.

• He is so very, very into it. Have fun 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • he wants the hole

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes