Guys, I Said Something To Him and This Was His Response?

Hey there, gents!

So... I sent this guy (whom I have known/have been seeing on and off for two years) a provocative sort of message on Thanksgiving, and he said something in response that makes me think that he is very interested. I was just hoping that you guys could comfirm that he is...

So, do you think he's interested from the photo quotes of the commentary below? I copied and pasted to my notepad, to keep his privacy! :)

I would truly appreciate your opinions on this, guys! Thank you so much for reading! 😁Guys, I Said Something To Him and This Was His Response...??

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you need an answer? You bad naughty little girl! You gonna tell him what you did wrong? 😉 I'd suggest thinking naughty thoughts hahaha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have been for a while! It's been a few months since we've last seen each other. 😉

• Sorry! Good night! Wasn't sure of the time, dear! Thank you.

• No worries