Have you ever had a crush on the wrong person?

like maybe the person you liked ended up hurting you or being a mean person just what ever made them the wrong person.
  • yes
  • no

1316

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I liked a girl who was going through a lot, she slept with a 19 year old and she was 17 and she thought she might be pregnant. I liked her when we were both in year 9, I was in a boy school her in a girl school and I saw her in the park and started talking to her online, then she met another boy so I got angry and blocked her to add and message her again 3 years later. She told me and I went to her via train and paid for a £12.99 pregnancy test because I liked her and thought I had a chance. Then she took it and it became negative so she slept with him again , no condom and I offered to help her with the baby if she was pregnant, even going to the gp with her which was an hour away by train. We then went around my area and talked and I talked to the 19 year old about how her and I could be going out soon so maybe he should just leave. He didn't like that and threatened to not talk to her again. She was angry at me so I apologised every way possible. I even got flowers and a note and left it outside her door to say sorry. She left for the man and I got angry and she cut herself, she knew kids who hated me so she threatened to tell them what happened if I left. I blocked her and stopped talking immediately. I was lonely and stupid, I thought that that girl was all that I was worth and if any girl liked me then that's what I got. But it has been 6 months so I am feeling better about my life and a lot more confident as a person

• I'm so sorry :( you deserve better you are an amazing person and she's dumb for not seeing that

• Thanks, shit happens is all I can say, maybe I will find someone, I do a lot of things but don't tell people because then I think that tarnishes what I have accomplished

Most Helpful Girl

• i fell for a sociopath when i was 13 and believed everyone on earth only had the best of intentions. turns out he had been using me for my social position (i was a less than favored girl transplanted into a high social circle by a few mediocre friends), elevated himself and turned those people against me as he went. we haven’t talked in years but every time i see him i have to take my anti anxiety meds or i have an episode.
    and this sounds like the kind of question that only someone who’s been seriously hurt would ask as a means of trying to find companionship in a time of hurting. so, if you’re in pain, just know that things will get better if you don’t let them get to you. you’re stronger than you think and can conquer this.