Have you ever had a crush on the wrong person?

like maybe the person you liked ended up hurting you or being a mean person just what ever made them the wrong person.
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I liked a girl who was going through a lot, she slept with a 19 year old and she was 17 and she thought she might be pregnant. I liked her when we were both in year 9, I was in a boy school her in a girl school and I saw her in the park and started talking to her online, then she met another boy so I got angry and blocked her to add and message her again 3 years later. She told me and I went to her via train and paid for a £12.99 pregnancy test because I liked her and thought I had a chance. Then she took it and it became negative so she slept with him again , no condom and I offered to help her with the baby if she was pregnant, even going to the gp with her which was an hour away by train. We then went around my area and talked and I talked to the 19 year old about how her and I could be going out soon so maybe he should just leave. He didn't like that and threatened to not talk to her again. She was angry at me so I apologised every way possible. I even got flowers and a note and left it outside her door to say sorry. She left for the man and I got angry and she cut herself, she knew kids who hated me so she threatened to tell them what happened if I left. I blocked her and stopped talking immediately. I was lonely and stupid, I thought that that girl was all that I was worth and if any girl liked me then that's what I got. But it has been 6 months so I am feeling better about my life and a lot more confident as a person

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm so sorry :( you deserve better you are an amazing person and she's dumb for not seeing that

• Thanks, shit happens is all I can say, maybe I will find someone, I do a lot of things but don't tell people because then I think that tarnishes what I have accomplished

Most Helpful Girl

• i fell for a sociopath when i was 13 and believed everyone on earth only had the best of intentions. turns out he had been using me for my social position (i was a less than favored girl transplanted into a high social circle by a few mediocre friends), elevated himself and turned those people against me as he went. we haven’t talked in years but every time i see him i have to take my anti anxiety meds or i have an episode.
    and this sounds like the kind of question that only someone who’s been seriously hurt would ask as a means of trying to find companionship in a time of hurting. so, if you’re in pain, just know that things will get better if you don’t let them get to you. you’re stronger than you think and can conquer this.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• There was a half-Korean/American girl that I was infatuated over. This was when I was 19 years old and it continued into my early twenties. This girl had the perfect slender body, in my mind, the right kind of heart-shaped butt, and she was petite, which I found sexy. The only problem, she was a free spirit and I was in denial but it was obvious, she loved sex...

I was working at a taco store and there was a wholesome blonde who took a liking to me. At that time I was too busy being infatuated over a girl who used me as a chauffeur, she clearly made fun of me in front of others, granted my wonderful symptoms of higher functioning autism, and I put up with it hoping that I could be her boyfriend. The wholesome blonde at my first job asked me to her prom but I had to decline and I regret it, even today at the age of 32. That girl genuinely liked me and trusted me to take her to her prom, and not try to sleep with her, she was a good girl, and a hot girl with a nice body as well, and I passed her up for someone who couldn't care less about me. So, I am always wondering if I could have passed up on someone who might have been a wonderful life partner and my wife, and mother of our children...

I was so dumb back then and one day I grew out of it, somewhat, and to realize it so late in life and after the fact, hurts me a lot when I remember it clearly like it happened yesterday. Sadly, I did eventually end up having great sex with that half-Korean/American babe I was infatuated with, and it was under the influence of Marijuana... Yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, no maybe I misunderstood them and, loved them only based on their physical appearances.
    And, is Imran Khan still alive?😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • If you develop a crush, that's your primal instinct saying... with that one our offspring have a better chance to survive. However modern society is actually only chipping away at things like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes in High school i had a crush on a girl , i wrote her a letter and
    she gave me a mean letter back to me , all she had to do was come
    out and tell me that sorry she wasn't available and i would thought
    more of her.

1|0
    0|0
  • she's was very selfish and mean whenever i she didn't get her way. I spend money and time for nothing. I was so disappointed

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had a major crush years ago but still I haven't got over her here.

I think she thought I wasn't the one. 💔

1|0
    0|0
  • Only person I've ever liked lol

1|1
    0|0
  • No do you have?

1|0
    0|0
    • yes very wrong person he is a jerk and a liar but i don't have feelings for him anymore i don't care about his life just like he couldn't care any less about mine.

• That's good choice and decision

• Ended up marrying her :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• Story of my life, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah in the past, i crushed on this one guy because i thought he was nice. He also gave a cool guy vibe, was very confident. But i found out he was a delinquent and a drug dealer so my crush become disappointment, it ended real quick

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He liked me too. Long story short we're only friends now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve been blessed with amazing guys in my life ❤️ I don’t regret a single ex of mine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Apparently my choice of guys totally sucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too many times xD

2|0
    0|0
  • all the time lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • The bad boyss. Always the bad boys 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope