He should try to find a prettier girl?

So this guy I'm interested in, we met and he asked me on another date the same day. Such a gentleman.. but he's a country kid and I'm a city girl.. and I feel like it might be better if he got a country girl.. even tho I do wanna move to the country some day. But there are other girls that are prettier than me that he can do better. Should I tell him this? He's a great guy, but I feel like he could get a prettier girl.. he's handsome.. and I'm chubby and short... I don't know what he sees in me.. and he liked this girls photos and she's breathtaking.. What do I do?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is genuinely interested he’ll keep going on dates, and darling do me a favor, don’t talk so low about yourself l, your or the other girls looks won’t determine how good he will be loved, just enjoy the dates, if at some point he wants to go steady, why not?
    So what you’re from different worlds, that could be fun so you both can learn from one another ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• If you do like this guy, then just go with it. There are more handsome guys than him but still you like him right? There is always gonna be someone better than you, smarter than you, more fit than you, but.. If he likes you that means there is something more to you than just looks. Stop being so insecure. The bottom line is that.. there is no one like you. And he probably realised that. You should too.