He should try to find a prettier girl?

So this guy I'm interested in, we met and he asked me on another date the same day. Such a gentleman.. but he's a country kid and I'm a city girl.. and I feel like it might be better if he got a country girl.. even tho I do wanna move to the country some day. But there are other girls that are prettier than me that he can do better. Should I tell him this? He's a great guy, but I feel like he could get a prettier girl.. he's handsome.. and I'm chubby and short... I don't know what he sees in me.. and he liked this girls photos and she's breathtaking.. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is genuinely interested he’ll keep going on dates, and darling do me a favor, don’t talk so low about yourself l, your or the other girls looks won’t determine how good he will be loved, just enjoy the dates, if at some point he wants to go steady, why not?
    So what you’re from different worlds, that could be fun so you both can learn from one another ^_^

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you do like this guy, then just go with it. There are more handsome guys than him but still you like him right? There is always gonna be someone better than you, smarter than you, more fit than you, but.. If he likes you that means there is something more to you than just looks. Stop being so insecure. The bottom line is that.. there is no one like you. And he probably realised that. You should too.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If he likes you then what should it matter where he lives or how he grew up? That's a horrible bias to have. Perhaps you might have said something with your actions that made him look "elsewhere".

Not enough information to say one way or the other, but I say give him a chance if you have enough in common.

0|0
    0|0
  • The point is whether , u r interested in him and whether u like him or not.
    Accordingly make d decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • If this guy likes you then don't assume that he doesn't. A girl that liked me made that assumption and I never saw her again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I've he's asked you on another date, I'd be pretty sure that he likes you, I wouldn't look further than that.
    And don't speak so low about yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes