How would you feel about someone lying about their age?

I have a friend who is 19 and dating a guy who told her he was 25, but later on he told her he was 32. So she is really angry rn, but I want to know if anyone has lied about their age before and why? If you haven't lied about your age, how would you feel if someone lied to you about their age?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• No, quite the opposite, girls have practically thought I was 25, but I told them I was 35 so to speak. I don't want to date girls much younger than me.

• Lol that's a good thing you look young for your age. Do you get annoyed sometimes?

• The only that annoys me is being single. The funny thing is that there must be women my age that look years younger like I do, but then again, I don't look young, everyone else just looks old, LOL!

• I will look old if I don't get more sleep more often. I've been lacking exercise, that's a biggie.

Most Helpful Girl

• I relate to this, a guy I talked to was 15 and told me he was 19. He was super tall and looked older... I don’t get it. I swear I’m not a child predator though, I blocked him after I found out his age. We talked for a long time though so I was grossed out. But honestly if she’s fine with it, I guess it’s okay. He probably just didn’t want her thinking he’s too old. But yeah it’s a shitty feeling to be lied to especially about something so big. So I get it. I wouldn’t trust him though because that’s probably not the only thing he’s lying about. He could be a creep though so if I was her I’d find someone else. But if she’s okay with his age maybe she can just talk it out with him, ask him why he did that? but it’s not cool he lied regardless so I don’t know if personally I’d give him a second chance, it’s all up to what your friend feels is right.

• Eww yeah im glad you found out avout that cause honestly i wouldn't know how i would handle this situation lol. Yeah, also i feel like that's up to her right now, but yeah that's exactly what I told her. Lying about your age is one thing, who knows what else he is lying about.

• Yeah lol me too. He lied to me about a lot of other things too. So her guy may be able to lie about a lot more smaller things without a problem considering he can lie about something huge. I don't know sometimes I let it go if a guy lies to me but I feel if it's something that big I wouldn't be able to.