Guys, What are some casual things that you like to talk about with your girlfriend?

I need some ideas but my boyfriend and I never know what to talk about.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you have to search for something to talk about? Why can't you simply enjoy silence while it lasts without being awkward about it? Simply enjoy eachothers company, and IF there is something you need/want to say, simply do. With that attitude you'll feel much more comfortable around eachother, accept the way you guys are -which is silent people- and naturally find things to talk about when they come to your mind on their own. Dont force it. Simply enjoy eachother.

0|0
    0|0
    • I try to, but I'm just worried that we will drift apart if we don't talk.

• Just dont be. You'll only drift apart if you're letting it drift apart by worrying about this stuff too much. If you dont care about the quantity of what you two are talking about, and embrace rather the quality, a long, strong and healthy bond/ relationship will be the result.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• That's a common question and I'll probably do a myTake about it soon. It all depends on how you two are, some like to keep things flirty cause that's and always going subject, other's talk about their day, other's roleplay and other have games and get to know each other. It's a whole world and it doesn't have rules, it's just a mess that depends on how you two are ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Video games, philosophy, fishing, guns/target shooting, food/cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your daily life activities, future plans, joking

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes