My EX hit me up and wanted to hang out. We hung out about once or twice a week until early November. Then he ghosted me. Didn't respond to texts or anything. Around Nov 20th he messages me saying
"Sorry I know I've been distant. I met a girl and we have been hanging out a lot"
I said "oh congrats. Treat her well." And sent him on his merry way. I was hurt. But it was my own fault so I deleted his contact from my phone. Unfriended him on facebook. And started my grieving process.
Until this mother effer decided to send me a friend request matched with a text to my phone saying "hope all is well with you"
The fuck it is... Anyway what should I do?
- Tell him "yeah I'm doing great, hbu?" But act coldVote A
- Ask him where his girl is at?Vote B
- Ask him why he is talking to me?Vote C
- Tell him to fuck off and block his FacebookVote D
- Pretend everything is normal with no drama. And accept his friend requestVote E
Most Helpful Guy
Don't reply at all!
Ghost the m effer2THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
Don't talk to him0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE