How do I give a guy a good bj when I never have. what are some tips?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it as deep as you can without making yourself too uncomfortable (only Take it deep enough to gag a few times to show him that you're willing to choke a little for his pleasure, that's pretty sexy), keep your tongue flat against the shaft white occasionally rubbing the tip of your tongue along it for extra stimulation. Occasionally take it out and put your lips around the balls white stroking the shaft with your hand. When it's in your mouth, if there's still room left, run your hand along however much of the shaft isn't in your mouth. Swallow when he finishes. Do not, under any circumstances, "baby-bird" his own cum into his mouth. Keep your teeth well out of the way.

0|2
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• All we can do is give general tips. The best way to go about it is to ask him what he likes. He should guide you and tell you what to do. Unless you ignore his advice or guidance, it's not your fault if he doesn't have a good time.

0|2
    0|0
  • Wait for a long time, seriously don't start having sex or oral or anything. Wait until marriage. Sex isn't something to be had with a boyfriend, it is a lie! Wait for marriage, you have more value than you think!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sucking helps apply a 'tightness' and also helps avoid teeth, hence the name. Beyond that it's all about endurance which you can only get through practice.

0|2
    0|0
  • Pay attention to the balls/scrotum too

0|0
    0|0
  • Practice on me

0|0
    0|2
  • Head play and stroke the shaft. Watch his facial expressions. Don't be afraid to stroke and GENTLY play with his balls.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes