The girl I am dating's EX contacted he, r and she got upset.. What should I do now?

I got a woman I work with to break off a two year long distance relationship for me. We have an amazing connection, the kind that makes me think she could be a big part of my future. Now I am falling for her but I know she is not ready for that yet...

So it started out with her asking me on a date. I did not reciprocate because I knew she was in a relationship, and I dont do the whole friends going out that have boyfriends thing. So I told myself if she asked again, THEN it would be on, and I would text her, and flirt with her. Basically see what would happen. So after days, and nights of this whole texting thing. We realized we had a ridiculously strong connection, that we just didn't see before... So one thing led to another, and she ended up breaking up with the guy she had been dating for two years, so that she could see where things could go. Now at the same time, in my oppinion she needed to be out of that relationship anyway, and I know she agrees with that blanket statement. Now here is where things get interesting. We started really seeing eachother, having amazing sex and kissing for what seemed like days.. Every time I kiss her every feeling I have is reciprocated. We defenitely have a ton of lust going for us. To me this can easily be turned into a great serious relationship eventually... The thing is this ex boyfriend is friends with her mom... Her relationship with her parents especially her dad is good. Her mother, straight up made her feel terrible for leaving this other guy. Saying things like "you don't know what your doing or messing up". She is in her early twenties... so most people agree her mother should just be supportive... Anyway, now that you know that. I can tell you my dilemma... Her ex called her a few days ago, and just said he missed her and hope she is ok. She then got very upset and cried about it... So I know she isn't fully over him. With the connection I know that is there between us, and where it could go.. How do I handle this?

01