How do I talk to my crush?

My crush is in my gym and science and also on my brothers basketball team. Him and his friends are always talking about sex and other girls... he isn’t that popular but I’m scared to talk to him.

He is kind of friends with my brother but I’m scared he will think I’m weird. We make eye contacts a lot, but tbh it might just be him catching me always staring at him. I feel like I’m not good enough or cool enough to talk to him... I’ve never reallly seen him talk to other girls so maybe he is nervous too? I don't know... how to I talk to him or get him to talk to me?

11