Guys, would you date a girl who sends you nudes?

You started flirting and talking, and early on she started sending you nudes and sexy pics. Would you take her seriously or not? Thanks.
Updates:
Anyone else?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would be concerned if she started doing that too early in a relationship, but I think there are other guys that would be fine with it.

My concern would be that if she shares that kind of thing so easily she could just as easily start sharing it with other guys too. I think I'd worry that it might be a sign that she could too easily leave for someone else. Maybe that's not valid but I think that's what I would think. I'd prefer that we be deeper into a relationship before she does that kind of thing because it would make me feel more special when she does and also more secure that she won't start doing it with someone else while in a relationship with me.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if you know for a fact that she doesn't do it for other guys and that you both sext because you're far away and can't touch each other?

• Far away or not, for me doing that very early in a relationship would make me less likely to want to be in a long term relationship with her. I'm sure I would like seeing the pictures, but I'd have less respect for her if she was willing to send them so early in a relationship and would be a lot more concerned about her cheating later on than if she was more modest and waited until we were deeper into a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he’s a dude and sends nudes right away, I won’t take him seriously at all lol. It means he does this to others too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I would. She's just very open about her sexuality, which is fine. She should ask first before sending them though, since some guys don't like it when it just comes out of nowhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how long/when you guys started talking. Like if I just started talking to a girl this week and she's already sending me nudes, i'd be flattered yeah but she's not exactly wifey material.

It also depends on how serious you guys are together, if a girl sends me nudes and we aren't serious together then im just assuming she's interested in sex and I won't cuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nudes indicates she is dtf. I would smash and never call her again

0|0
    1|0
    • Why? If you are far away and can't see one another?

• If you're far away I still wouldn't take you seriously. Sending nudes is childish to me. I'd only like it if is was my actual girl friend or wife.

• Yes but I would take them with a grain of salt, if she gives them that easy how many others have them?

0|0
    0|0
  • If she did it right away without spending time with her that brings up multiple red flags to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would because I honor those who honor my needs and desires

0|0
    0|0
  • That would depend on you and him and your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t let it get that far before marriage, so no haha

0|0
    0|0
  • i am not one to ask for nudes for deal in the rea. It would bemuse me somewhat

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not even ask for nudes. I don't need to see her naked except in person

0|0
    0|0
    • But if you both started sexting because you live far away?

• i would not be in a long distance relationship

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes