Guys, would you date a girl who sends you nudes?

You started flirting and talking, and early on she started sending you nudes and sexy pics. Would you take her seriously or not? Thanks.
...
Anyone else?

227

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would be concerned if she started doing that too early in a relationship, but I think there are other guys that would be fine with it.

My concern would be that if she shares that kind of thing so easily she could just as easily start sharing it with other guys too. I think I'd worry that it might be a sign that she could too easily leave for someone else. Maybe that's not valid but I think that's what I would think. I'd prefer that we be deeper into a relationship before she does that kind of thing because it would make me feel more special when she does and also more secure that she won't start doing it with someone else while in a relationship with me.

• What if you know for a fact that she doesn't do it for other guys and that you both sext because you're far away and can't touch each other?

• Far away or not, for me doing that very early in a relationship would make me less likely to want to be in a long term relationship with her. I'm sure I would like seeing the pictures, but I'd have less respect for her if she was willing to send them so early in a relationship and would be a lot more concerned about her cheating later on than if she was more modest and waited until we were deeper into a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he’s a dude and sends nudes right away, I won’t take him seriously at all lol. It means he does this to others too