Dealing with rejection?

If you find yourself rejected and in a sexless marriage or relationship without touching, hugging or kissing, without the comfort of the words “I love you,”

Would you still stay with them? How long would you deal without all above?

Only thing is maybe once and while just holding hands or lucking to get hug once a week. But able to chat. Still sleep in same bed but nothing. No kiss good night or barely a good night wish. Most just cuddle once a weak at least.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I would talk with my SO and find out why intimacy isn't there. If there was a valid reason and it was something we could work on then I would stay to see that through. If it was just a choice and they just don't want to touch or be intimate, I wouldn't stay. I have to have those things for a relationship to work

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s too bad. Even when SO been told over and over don’t leave. Only thing this SO good for is just a present in my house with at times ok. And at times like walking into rain.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, l would be packing and have broken off with them long ago. What you just described is a stranger not a wife or a girlfriend. I would not stick around that long. Life is to short to spend it with someone who does not want to be around you. Just cut your losses and break it off so you can find someone you statisties your needs.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually possible to survive with no daily hugs? I couldn't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes