What do I do to get a date?

So I have a great personality and usually when people start talking to me and get comfortable with me than they start to become very open with me. I have a great personality and I believe in not a half bad looking guy... but I feel like no girl ever starts talking to me anymore. Yes I know they guy usually asks the girl out or starts the conversation. But even when I do it never works out. I'm stuck

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I'd just find a girl you like that has something in common with you and start a conversation like that. Find someone that has a lot in common but not to much so you can ask her about her hobbies. I know it's scary but just ask her out or talk to her. Maybe your just looking for that certain push from someone

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Walk up, start a conversation, make her enjoy the conversation, after a little bit find some excuse to leave and just tell her she seems cool and ask her if she wants to go out sometime. If she says yeah then get her number go out with her if she says no then just move onto a different girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at the calendar

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes