My boyfriend doesn’t believe in Romance?

He doesn’t believe in PDA. or showing off on social media. He doesn’t like to celebrate big events (anniversaries or Valentine’s Day) he doesn’t say he loves me or feels we need to say it. He doesn’t tell me I’m beautiful, or the prettiest girl he knows. He doesn’t really say sweet things or proclaim his love to me. He’s told me “in my past relationships the romance lasted about 5 months and then things went to shit. I️ am trying to build something real with you”.

But love has romance and nice words. I️t makes me mad that he can compliment his female friends and tell them they’re pretty, and like photos of random girls to tell them they’re pretty and that he used to be super romantic with his exes. But not with me.

01