Guys, Why are they staring at me all the time but never say anything? Is one of them interested or am I overanalyzing this?

There are a group of guys that like talk about me a lot and it’s positive things (like I’m pretty or they’re into me etc..) but they never actually talk to me. They also stare. do you know why this might be? Apparently one of them might have a crush on me recently he has been talking about Chinese culture (he even tried to speak Chinese once) with his friend whenever he sees my best friend. (He is very aware she is my best friend.) And my friend thinks it’s because he hopes she will tell me because I’m Chinese. What's with these guys and this guy? Is he interested?

2