Was I in the friend zone?

We were really close because we sat by eachother so we talked a lot. We would talk, he would help me, I would help him, we would get mad at little things, we had inside jokes, he was there for me when I needed someone to talk to. Main reason why I thought he friendzoned me was because he had a girl. So I was like ok he probably isn't intrested. So I let it be. We never really specify what we were. People thought we were a thing. But we wasn't.
Soon he moved, he would still message me on fb a lot. We'd still talk a lot. One day I finally said something to see how he'll react. So, I told him "yeah people are stupid for thinking we're a thing, cause you're like a brother to me". After that he just text back "lol" after that whole conversation he stopped talking to me. Still friends on fb but dont talk to me no more. What happened? Was I in the friend zone?
  • Yes
  • No

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you put him in the friend zone. You should probably clear things up with him if you're really interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol if a guy stops talking to you simply because you only want to be his friend that’s on him.

This guy doesn’t know how to form strong foundations for a future strong relationship (this foundation is called friendship)