Should I ask my boyfriend to delete the pics of his ex?

I've been dating this guy for around 3 months now. He and his ex broke up in about March or April. They were together for 2 years prior. He still has pictures of them on his IG and Facebook as does she. He told me she called him the other day out of the blue and I'm kinda worried. I'm just not sure if she's gonna be a problem. It seems like he's really into me but they have so much history. Does it mean anything if neither of them have deleted pictures of each other? I noticed they only recently unfollowed each other from instagram and aren't fb friends anymore.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She was two years of his life. You may not like it, but you can't change it. His time in that relationship has partly formed who he is. It is a part if his history, his life story. Now you are also part of his story.
    If you try to erase that history you are trying to change his identity, and understanding of himself. Not only will you fail (you can not info the past) you will also piss him off, and present yourself as jealous (not attractive), needy and high maintaince.
    Either choose to trust him and stop worrying, or accept that you are too immature for a relationship and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes there an ex for a reason cause if there still up he not over her or they still shacking up without your knowledge.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• The pictures aren't a big deal, in my opinion. But the phone call is strange, you can ASK him not to talk to his ex and he can turn you down. It's a good sign that he told you about the call, that shows trust. However don't let him make you jealous. Take care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think either of them cares enough to delete the pictures. I know I certainly wouldn't put in the effort.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would delete my social networks instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, jealousy is NOT attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the pictures are a sign that he has not moved on. Him taking a call from her further solidifies this likelihood.

When ever you have to ask a partner to do something, it's a fail. They should respect and care about you enough to do it without you having to ask.

0|0
    0|0
    • Woah there.

You should know that male generally don't care about pictures on social websites. We're too lazy and not bothered enough to remove them.

It was said that there was a call, but no further explanation were given as to why he answered.
      She could've had something of his possession or just wanting a talk like old friends. End of a relationship does not mean end of communication in every cases.
      If anything there shouldn't be a red-flag there since he bluntly told his girlfriend that his ex called out of the blue for no reason.
      As a matter of example, my ex calls me every now and then because she's my bestfriend's girlfriend and we still hang out together for events.

You're asking for a miracle if you want her boyfriend to do something that might not mean anything to him before she "Asks for it".

We should all have psychic powers to read our girlfriend's mind while we're at it.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes