Should I ask my boyfriend to delete the pics of his ex?

I've been dating this guy for around 3 months now. He and his ex broke up in about March or April. They were together for 2 years prior. He still has pictures of them on his IG and Facebook as does she. He told me she called him the other day out of the blue and I'm kinda worried. I'm just not sure if she's gonna be a problem. It seems like he's really into me but they have so much history. Does it mean anything if neither of them have deleted pictures of each other? I noticed they only recently unfollowed each other from instagram and aren't fb friends anymore.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• She was two years of his life. You may not like it, but you can't change it. His time in that relationship has partly formed who he is. It is a part if his history, his life story. Now you are also part of his story.
    If you try to erase that history you are trying to change his identity, and understanding of himself. Not only will you fail (you can not info the past) you will also piss him off, and present yourself as jealous (not attractive), needy and high maintaince.
    Either choose to trust him and stop worrying, or accept that you are too immature for a relationship and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes there an ex for a reason cause if there still up he not over her or they still shacking up without your knowledge.