Why have I always been bullied (please read)?

I was teased as a child. It was its worst in middle school. In hs, I encountered a bit of bitchy young teenagers here and there. I would probably consider it bullying. In college, most of my coursework has been online so I closest I get to bullying is from an arrogant professor lol.

Last year at my current place of work there was a lot of drama with another employee. She blew things out of proportion to the point in which she got fired for her behavior towards me. Her friend still works there and she is a bit cold/bossy with me. I usually stick up for myself without being a total bitch to not make the situation worse. I found out today that she is still talking negatively about me behind my back with other coworkers. Since I started working here, the young women I work with are petty and malicious.
I dont have any friends at work. They act as if they're friends, to the point in which one of the girls that I get along with feels part of their "group". However, I've heard from another coworker that the others (including herself) talk a lot of shit about her.

I told my boss today. I am not going to stand for this. It's either a confrontation with a moody and mean co worker or something I hear about myself. The one I previously mentioned that feels as if they like her told me today when she started, she heard from one of the women that I stay to myself and don't really socialize with them because she personally thinks that I believe I am not liked. WELL IF THATS THE CASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT TO CLEAR THE AIR! But they don't so that says a lot 😑.

I don't want to believe I am unlucky to encounter assholes every part of my life. I've been told in the past I come across as aloof and stuck up. Okay?

I dont have any friends. No boyfriend. Never had one and have wanted a romantic relationship for quite some time. Dealing with a lot of people in my life has turned me off the human race. I'm told I'm pretty. What is wrong with me? Are women just naturally bitchy?😆

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people whom I have perceived as bitchy all have something in common; they hurt.

A balanced thought process might help and here's what I mean; I experienced a time where I would insist all my issues were as a result of petty people and folks were just.. whatever.

I've come to understand that of all the mistakes that were made against my life my own were the most damaging. Now I don't know that this is the case with you but would suggest that either way when we accept our responsibility whether others do or not we avoid many traps along the way. Just food for thought.

I'm saddened you hurt, I understand loneliness and hope you find what you need. Be blessed and I'd be glad to hear you are doing better when that be true. Otherwise if not. Thanks for sharing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Whatever exactly are you attempting to saw in a more short form?

• I've had my share of shitty experiences too. It's not others faults that it happened. Grow up and move forward. It boils down to level of immaturity.

• Of course it does. Be blessed.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have no friends yet assume everyone else is the problem? Like? You're not seeing a pattern here? We all encounter assholes but if you've literally no friends and nobody who likes you I find it very hard to believe it's all the other people who are in the wrong.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Did you ever think that maybe I stay to myself because of the vibe I get from other people?

• 😂😂😂 and yet I have friends and you don't.

• This is why you don't have friends. You can't possibly try and work on yourself. Everyone else is evil. It's pretty clear to see who the issue is here.