What do you think about love till someone cheats and lies to you over and over but you keep taking him/her back?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• there are no second chances in love. love is mutual between 2 people so he/she is just using one and abusing the love of another

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not called love, it’s called being narcissistic.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Love is something that is shared mutually. One person can not love another who dousnt love them back.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dont ever take a guy back after it ends. The differences that led to the breakup still remain. I dont know why people say "we can make it work"
      Why try and make something work? When you could find someone out there. That it just works on its own

• Save yourself the dignity you're a better person than that and he's a pile move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Till you get to do what is required... you know what I mean

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if they cheat/lie once they're gone for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • But what if thy keep saying that they are going to change will you re-think and take their word? Or will you just kick them to the rocks?

• Show All
    • I was just asking because cause this guy that i know was messing around with all these girls as he is in a relationship and i even sent the girl screenshots to show to her what he is doing and she was like he ain't really doing it i love him and all this other stuff. I was like girl you dumb its clear that he dont want you so smh 🤦🏼‍♀️

• That's why I hate this world so much

• I have no qualms about cutting off a parasite

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep loving them the. best you can

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes