Is it a dumb reason?

Met someone with an awesome personality , very nice , caring , etc.
Thing is he is wayyyyy toooo short,
I kinda of want to stop talking to him because I know it's not going to go anywhere.

323

Most Helpful Guy

• No its not a dumb reason, if it is a problem then it is a problem. There's no point being around the bush on it.
    And for anyone who calls you shallow I would challenge them to honestly tell you they don't have preferences too, if they say they don't they are lying.

• Exactly, people get offended for some reason

• Honestly, mean though it is to say, I think most people who get offended are projecting themselves into the circumstance and can relate to being dumped for similar reasons. For this reason you can't take what they say without at least a pinch of salt.

Back to your question though, we are biologically engineered to try to pick out an attractive mate. That means you are going to have preferences, there's not much you can. do about it but you can be honest with your feelings, which is, in my opinion, the best thing you can do for all concerned

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m with you. As shallow as it is I will admit height is a big deal for me. It automatically makes them attractive to me, even if they aren’t that attractive in looks.