Would you date someone that has kids?

2145

Most Helpful Guy

• No.
    I'm single, never been married, no kids.
    I won't date anyone that has already been married (don't want to be a second husband) and I want my own kids after I've been married for a bit, I don't want a ready made family right from the start.

Now, if I marry, have a child or two and years from now we divorce or I'm a widower than I'd be open to date women with kids, but that isn't want I want now. I want my own kids with my own wife when we are ready.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated with a guy who has kids for almost 3 years. He is a good guy but his life was full with drama about his ex, money and kids. I would suggest if you don't have any kids, don't date someone who has baggages. Don't get me wrong that I judge those people who failed in marriage but it's true. Your life will fulfill with all drama, stay away!

• "Don't date anyone with baggage."

Congratulations. You have just eliminated everyone over the age of 13-15 from your dating pool.

• Sorry, I meant to say ex wife and kids

• Uh... you did.