What should I reply to this guy who offended me?

So there's this guy I've known for a long time and he said, "you should do squats so you can get a butt and you're cheeks (on face) are not as big as I thought they would be." Then he made the shape of a big balloon with his hand saying those were my cheeks. I was offended and hurt. He's not even that attractive and he shouldn't be saying that. I am a cute girl and people say I look like selena gomez and have that baby face look with big cheeks. I understand not all guys find that attractive but what can I reply next time if he continues to say that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need to reply? I wouldn't bother. He's clearly not a positive energy in your life, so forget about him.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why reply? If you really feel you have to I’d say he’s proven to be a big enough ass for both of you but I really wouldn’t bother engaging. There will always be people who aren’t attracted to us, but the ones who feel it’s their duty to tell us that don’t need to be in our lives

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• He ain't a prince charming is he then, fuck if a girl called me fat I'd just say "fuck off" then highlight their horrible features

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was attractive then you would reply since he isn't then your not going to. Smh that's pretty much it 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Say "your opinion does not matter?"

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell him to fuck off, or just ignore him

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to piss off

0|0
    0|0
  • if he can't respect you, move on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Point out things you don't like about him. Lol Let him see how it feels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either point out his flaws or ignore him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes