Should girls go for guys that look hot or rather go for the one who loves them?

77

Most Helpful Girl

• go for the ones that love them and they look hot then that's a bonus. cause physical attractiveness just looses the relationship after a while but love stays for longer

Most Helpful Guy

• I think one should go where there is mutual respect. Initially may be the person you loves you get glad but later on he will feel ignored or may broke because he is not getting respect.. same is for the guy you like initially you will be glad and thankful to him but later on you will be thinking he doesn't giving you attention and respect you deserve