Should girls go for guys that look hot or rather go for the one who loves them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• go for the ones that love them and they look hot then that's a bonus. cause physical attractiveness just looses the relationship after a while but love stays for longer

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think one should go where there is mutual respect. Initially may be the person you loves you get glad but later on he will feel ignored or may broke because he is not getting respect.. same is for the guy you like initially you will be glad and thankful to him but later on you will be thinking he doesn't giving you attention and respect you deserve

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• None. It's wrong to go for a guy who has only one of those qualities. Both or nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • for the one who loves me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both hot and loves them

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks can change but love won’t

0|0
    0|1
  • Go for the one that loves me and I love him.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is like saying choosing a guy with a huge dick over a small one. Sorry but you can have a huge dick but half that size counts for personality. If you can't mentally stimulate me you sure as hell are not going to be able to sexually please me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Why settle, find both. Maybe not a model level hot but someone fit and who they find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's the thing, some girls just aren't going for the one who loves them because then see a 'now' moment of physical attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s up to girls but the guys who love the girls truly and deeply will usually have a meaning relationship for several years

0|0
    0|0
  • They'll say love to make themselves feel nice for a bit, but it's looks. And money.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know a lot of people make that mistake of confusing attraction with love..

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for those who love you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes