Is this nessary in a relationship?

If you're over 30years old, is it nessary to ask the person you've been dating for 5months if they want to be in a relationship/ be their boyfriend or girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you both need to spend more time to understand each other better before get into any relationship

0|0
    0|0
    • Why though?

• There should not be any rush to make decisions because sometimes it ends up with worse choice, I believe

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say so. Even men over the age of 30 fear commitment, and if your relationship hasn't been established "official" they're free to date around. You don't want to end up on different pages, so communication in your relationships is important at any age.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Awkward conversation right... yes I think you still have the convo. The words boyfriend and girlfriend sound so high schoolish and the conversation is really more about being exclusive and dedicated. Just to make sure everyone is on the same page. It's communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes do certain way he can ask about his plans or her plans of the future but it relates to us asking what do you see our relationship to be in next 10 years

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, necessary. Both parties should know that they are official.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes