Is this nessary in a relationship?

If you're over 30years old, is it nessary to ask the person you've been dating for 5months if they want to be in a relationship/ be their boyfriend or girlfriend?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you both need to spend more time to understand each other better before get into any relationship

• Why though?

• There should not be any rush to make decisions because sometimes it ends up with worse choice, I believe

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say so. Even men over the age of 30 fear commitment, and if your relationship hasn't been established "official" they're free to date around. You don't want to end up on different pages, so communication in your relationships is important at any age.