How did you meet your current s/o?

Did you approach them or did they approach you? where'd y'all meet? how was your first date?

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my girlfriend on an amazing trip to Europe when both of our local schools went on a guided tour.

We spent 10 days getting to know one another and ended up falling for eachother by the time we got back home :)

It's now been 4 years and we're still going strong!

Most Helpful Girl

• I was working at a market and he was a customer. I asked if I could help him. From there I ran into him (and his girlfriend) out on several occasions at restaurants/bars and just said hi. But a couple years after that first meeting, I was sort of re-introduced by a mutual friend while we we’re all at a bar. I asked where his girlfriend was he said they broke up and it’s been 3+ years of him and me. Lol.