How did you meet your current s/o?

Did you approach them or did they approach you? where'd y'all meet? how was your first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my girlfriend on an amazing trip to Europe when both of our local schools went on a guided tour.

We spent 10 days getting to know one another and ended up falling for eachother by the time we got back home :)

It's now been 4 years and we're still going strong!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was working at a market and he was a customer. I asked if I could help him. From there I ran into him (and his girlfriend) out on several occasions at restaurants/bars and just said hi. But a couple years after that first meeting, I was sort of re-introduced by a mutual friend while we we’re all at a bar. I asked where his girlfriend was he said they broke up and it’s been 3+ years of him and me. Lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I messaged her on pof. We spent about 2 weeks messaging and talking on the phone. Met up for minigolf and them sat in a quiet little bar talking until almost one in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • They approached me. I told them how attracted i was to them and it went on from there

0|0
    0|0
  • at the animal rescue centre

0|0
    0|0
  • Sat next to. each other in New hire orientation

0|1
    0|0
  • still didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still in search

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont remember how I meet my right hand

0|0
    0|0
  • We were on a tennis court at a clinic and after she approached me and asked for my number so that she could get me for pick up games of mixed doubles.

Eventually she started asking me to show her how her camera worked, or to go to a wildlife preserve with her and some friends. Eventually I got a clue.

Semi first date was when I thought all four of us were meeting for lunch after some tennis, and it turned out to be her and I. I was way nervous, didn't know what to say or do. After lunch we walked to a bookstore and talked books, which gave me something to talk about. She kissed me on the cheek after we left, which led me to think she had more on her mind then tennis.

Official first date we went to a wildlife park on the spur of a moment, and sat on a bench together, and touched a lot and did some real kissing.

On we went to marriage a couple of years later.

So it was all her. I'd have been way too shy to approach her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online. Married almost 15 years now!

0|0
    0|0
  • I met him at work, I was serving him food when we saw each other. After I finished I was sitting down and eating some hot chips when he came over and brought me a drink. We talked for a bit and we swapped numbers. Our first real date was at a small restaurant where we talked some more and agreed to keep seeing each other.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Met him at a house party, then two days after he took me on a date on the beach in the evening under the stars ☺️ It was really nice despite it being pretty cold, and the fact that the date was so different from what I was used to was very refreshing.

0|0
    0|0
  • We went to high school together, and kept in brief contact. We were both in and out of the country, and about 4 years after graduation he asked if I wanted to hang.

We went to the beach, and ended up spending about 5 hours there chatting, swimming and walking. Then we went and got food and went to a look out, and chatted there for another few hours. Best non-date ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • My current boyfriend is in my class.
    One afternoon we were texting about a presentation and then he asked me out.
    At first, I said it could only be as friends, and after a little while we started dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • We met at work I was the kitchen manager and he was my new team lead i was training him for the job at the time. Our first date we went to Denny’s after work it was the only place open when we left work lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • We met where we used to work. I added him on facebook and we started talking on there then started talking more at work. Our first date was awkward but got better as the night went on

0|0
    0|0
  • He went to my school forever and I had always had a crush with him. Our friend put us all in a group snapchat. He eventually started snapping em and then we hung out because he liked my friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • We met HERE on GAG
    true fuckin story.
    Turns out we also went to the same college and decided to meet up IRL on campus. We've been together ever since.
    True love gag love story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking to someone for a few weeks now, we met through a mutual friend, who has spent the last year trying to hook us up.

0|0
    0|0
  • We were friends before

0|0
    0|0
  • Met him 2 years ago by me walking up to him and asking him if he knew where the lecture halls were in my university being I was completely new to the entire city and hardly got a tour of the school before classes started

Our first date was actually a really good one (better than I thought. Also he asked me out awhile later)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes