Should I ask out my female best friend?

We've been close friends since 6 months ago and 2 months ago we started hanging out almost every Friday night, binge watching movies. We cuddle when watching movies and last time she fell asleep on my chest. She sometimes initiates a tickle fight while chilling in bed. We've gone to a concert together as well as a club. She kept playfully punching me on the stomach multiple times during the night while in line for the club. She laughs a lot to my jokes as well. I got rejected by her like 8 months ago, but we weren't so close friends back then and didn't hangout at all, maybe 2 times. This Friday I am considering if I should ask her if she would date me in person. Is it worth trying? I am confused. If I get rejected nothing will be awkward due to we know each other so well. We'll just continue doing whatever we are doing and ignore it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should try it if you really want to date her... however if she rejects you i think you should distance ysf from her cause you oviously want more and she would just lead you on...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes