Should I ask out my female best friend?

We've been close friends since 6 months ago and 2 months ago we started hanging out almost every Friday night, binge watching movies. We cuddle when watching movies and last time she fell asleep on my chest. She sometimes initiates a tickle fight while chilling in bed. We've gone to a concert together as well as a club. She kept playfully punching me on the stomach multiple times during the night while in line for the club. She laughs a lot to my jokes as well. I got rejected by her like 8 months ago, but we weren't so close friends back then and didn't hangout at all, maybe 2 times. This Friday I am considering if I should ask her if she would date me in person. Is it worth trying? I am confused. If I get rejected nothing will be awkward due to we know each other so well. We'll just continue doing whatever we are doing and ignore it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should try it if you really want to date her... however if she rejects you i think you should distance ysf from her cause you oviously want more and she would just lead you on...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i.pinimg.com/.../...f--ghetto-funny-funny-shit.jpg

You can try. But most girls are pretty firm when they reject someone. Just because you've become close friends and she is comfortable with you doesn't mean she wants to date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a shot and ask her out.. Caus the perfect moment Is like a sunset, you blink and you might miss it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes