Have you ever ignored someone because they were "too handsome" ?

Whenever I meet someone who is and handsome and smart and... I kind of feel intimidated and just assume they have a huge ego. Sometimes I just stop talking / don't even reply.

When I was younger my mom used to tell that if you have a boyfriend who is like really attractive, you'll have to share them with others. And I just find it a weird thought to have a boyfriend who is e. g. a model.
  • I feel intimidated whenever someone is smart, handsome, ...
  • I don't feel intimidated, but don't want to talk to people who are too attractive
  • I don't feel intimidated and will talk to them
    Vote C

42

Most Helpful Guy

• nope. only if they were dating me and decided that they still needed to be flirty with everyone else. Some of those pretty people are like that. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s funny, I know I’m not super model material but I’ve never felt intimidated by Uber hot men. I’m more intimidated by ultra sexy woman because I feel I don’t measure up