My ex has been in contact, what should I do?

My ex and I broke up due to the fact she wanted to stay in contact with her ex girlfriend who treated her like shit. She would constantly put me second in our relationship and never made me feel ‘special’

It’s been around 6/7 months since we broke up, and she’s made new friends, moved on kinda and I have too. I’ve developed a crush on a Work friend. A man. He doesn’t know of course.

Today my ex messaged me saying “I really just... miss talking to you in general.” <exact words. I replied to her, and she replied and then I replied and now no message for about ten minutes. I just don’t know what to do? I was very depressed and upset with her and after we broke up, now I’m a bit healthier... I just urgh I don’t know. I thought about her twice today which is the weirdest thing and then she messaged me... I feel like she’s messaging me because I posted on a site we both used to use and I feel as though she wants to be apart of that life since we used to play an online game together all the time.. it’s a huge community.

I don’t know if I want her in my life anymore..

01