If you thought someone was stringing you along?

If you thought a girl/guy was stringing you along would you end your "relationship" with him or her, or would you stick around to see if it is just a hiccup, and maybe the other person is working through some personal issues that you knew about?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I like to be upfront. I hate leading people on and be led on. So either you tell me you like me now or don't waste my time that i can never get back...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Cut the string

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks mate

• See she tells me she does like me, and wants me to spend the night at her house tonight actually... But about a week ago after we hit it off really hard, her mom basically screamed at her for beaking up with her ex of two years for me (long distance relationship very bad for her)... then she got upset after answering a call from him in that time frame...
      ... So for the life of me , even though I literally give relationship advice for a living... I can not figure out what to do with this one... It's a paradox to me... We work together, and I think us seeing each other so much, is making it harder for me to read her... SMH

• cut the string

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes