Age difference, is it a problem?

Does age difference bother you? If so, what is the biggest age gap you'd want in a relationship?

821

Most Helpful Guy

• my parents are 10 years apart, but these days, i think most people are willing to give about 7 years... I still think that is too much.
    some girls just reach way too far out. My friend is 24 and just informed me she is dating some divorcee who is 38 with two kids. Shocked the hell outta me. should have seen it coming... she was never satisfied dating in her range, always talking about lack of maturity or some stupid shit like that, should be no surprise that she reached out so damn far.
    According to my theory, or speculation, when she kept dating in the hopes of settling down, it seemed like it was taking too damn long for that to happen, so what she did was reach for someone who was ALREADY settled and just put herself in the equation.
    Does it make sense? yea. Will that relationship bomb? oh yea.
    Did i tell her just that? I was ecstatic to tell her. told her to enjoy it while it lasts.

• Haha not surprised you were ecstatic about telling her. Damn she's crazy! Dating a 38 yo man that has 2 kids? That's a little too much but that's none of my business.

• what joy? and it freaked me out.

• Either way mission accomplished :)