How important is a person's voice to you?

When it comes to dating, how important is the sound of a person's voice? Would you date someone whose voice you found unappealing, unattractive, or annoying? Or does their voice not matter to you at all?
  • The voice is very important; I would not date someone with an annoying or otherwise unappealing voice, no matter how great of a person they may be.
  • The voice is important, but not a deal breaker. I could date someone with an unattractive voice is they are a great person otherwise.
  • A person's voice matters little to me. I care only about their other features.
    Vote C

67

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would depend on HOW unappealing it would be.
    The voice can be a huge turn on and be so attractive, a reason to fall for that person.
    But the opposite can also be possible.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE