How important is a person's voice to you?

When it comes to dating, how important is the sound of a person's voice? Would you date someone whose voice you found unappealing, unattractive, or annoying? Or does their voice not matter to you at all?
  • The voice is very important; I would not date someone with an annoying or otherwise unappealing voice, no matter how great of a person they may be.
    Vote A
  • The voice is important, but not a deal breaker. I could date someone with an unattractive voice is they are a great person otherwise.
    Vote B
  • A person's voice matters little to me. I care only about their other features.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would depend on HOW unappealing it would be.
    The voice can be a huge turn on and be so attractive, a reason to fall for that person.
    But the opposite can also be possible.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I feel like it's important to a lot of girls. I've been told I have an attractive voice. Can't say I've heard too many voices that made me say "That's unattractive" but an attractive voice is definitely something that gets me into a girl more.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lucky you, I can think of a few unappealing voices I've heard over the years.

• I used to have a really high-pitched squeaky voice, now I'm a bass in choir.
    The voice would only bother me if it was a close pitch to mine as I have a deeper voice than most guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • The voice is very important; I would not date someone with an annoying or otherwise unappealing voice, no matter how great of a person they may be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls find deep voices, sucks for me, I'm a first tenor... (The lightest singing male in a agult choir)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very important if you have Demmi Moore voice forget about it

0|0
    0|0
  • It is important for girls. Mostly guys don't care about the voice.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know a good amount of guys who care about the voice. Not saying that they define the majority but I think there's a good amount of them out there.
      I've been told I have an adorable voice more times than I can count 😂

• Good voice is good voice. It is not on top of list

• I think it would be really hard to date someone with an annoying voice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• super important to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer deeper voices, but I can tolerate one that isn't if the guy has other, more important qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm big on voices. I love accents and tones and such. I don't think a bad one would be a deal breaker tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat important

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes