What's your dream partner like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl I can watch Jackie Chan movies with.
    A girl I can discuss the philosophical and moral complecities of sci-fi with.
    A girl who understands both Shakespeare quotes and Star Wars quotes.
    A girl I can bike across the continental divide with.
    A girl I can make incredibly racist jokes around.
    A girl I can take to church at 10 AM and to an S&M club at night the same day.
    A girl I can play GTA with until 4 in the morning.
    A girl who can leave her phone at home and not feel like she's missing a limb.
    A girl I look forward to coming home to, who, when I think about her, I forget about everything else. I feel completely relaxed and at peace with her.
    I'd also love for her to have freckles.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im bisexual and a girl. I know that doesn't matter but oh well. For girls, I would like some one who is at least fit/pudgy, taller than me, and is super caring. i would like some one who is also emotional and supportive and somewhere around those lines. Cute voice that doesn't sound like a girl with an attitude in highschool, super romantic, lovable and optimistic who is interesting and mysterious. Kind of a nice face as well I guess or an average face.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• If I'd have a checklist, that would be:
    - Smart
    - Tall (5'8+)
    - Brunette
    Average looking with a great face is better than great looking (36-24-36) with an average face
    - No smoker

But I've had girls outside this list so I guess witts and face are tops for me. As you can't tell if she is smart before approaching her => face is the most important. 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • nonexistant

cute
    gamer girl
    short
    positive
    funny
    short hair
    adorable

1|0
    0|0
    • i guess i dont exist xD

• Show All
    • i had a hotass chick hit on me and i had to reject, didn't tell her why just said this "i would look like a dog following you, we have nothing in common we would just be together for a weekb because of oxytocin"
      but reason is she hated games, bitch

• Wow πŸ˜‚

• Pretty and thin with nice hair. Likes to hang out with me and talks a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • Christian, Kind, Genuine, Nonmaterialistic/Bare necessities kind of girl, intelligent, humble, wants kids, productive, can do things herself, wants to wait for marriage, is pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • @Blonde401 Mine would be a feisty northern barmaid, with an interest in Swiss Chocolate and an appreciation of chat up lines from the Worlds greatest romantic -Flip. And yours? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful nice ass great smile goof ball has a sense of humor smart successful great in bed never have a dull moment likes to have fun but knows when to be serious

0|0
    0|0
  • Here goes, sweet, kind, genuine, has a desire to be helpful, trustworthy, competent, skinny, shorter than I am (I'm pretty tall though), and she has to have a smile that just lights up the room, oh and most importantly she has to like me. But not quite perfect or I'll never meet her, And she has to have a simple name. And good parents, and nice siblings. A middle child would be ideal, maby one with an older sister and a younger brother, About a 3 year gap bolth ways. About my age, closer is better. And of the utter most imprortance, she has to be a Christian who wants to live her life for GOD in everything she does, Like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long curly hair
    Glasses
    Short
    White or Hispanic
    Small frame with a larg/tight ass
    Into hair pulling
    Into choking
    Chill
    Knows how to dress
    Nerdy

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are referring to looks no real preference but I love pale skin and small breasts

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who is strong independent and can handle my cringe worthy puns

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart, sext, down to earth and is great in bed plus we have to B compatable

0|0
    0|0
  • she has pulse and 3 holes

0|1
    0|0
  • Like a girl. If she exists :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone who looks like Anllela Sagra, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • No particular look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal, sexually active, great personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Shakira... Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Real.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as looks, a girl with medium boobs, a juicy/bouncy butt, and a beautiful face. But more important is her personality. She would have a great sense of humor, super sweet, and she loves me back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin, big boobs, small butt

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Geeky, 5ft11, skinny, long hair, wears glasses, has a similar interests to me, gamer, kind, caring, overall great personality.

0|1
    0|0
    • oh my gosh send me your addres il ship myself in a container with my gaming setup

• Show All
    • @@kitten67 I'm 5ft10 and wear contact lenses! So close! lol

• Uhh, you're too old for me but I'm everything except the looks part

• Someone like in kdramas

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes