Why does a guy ask me what I want and not to be a shame to say? 🤔?

He said this after he admitted to wanting me. So then he started telling me what I want and not to be ashamed to say. Did he want me to tell him that I want sex with him or something?

576

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly but also what you want out of a relationship or how things are going to go between you after he said that. He sounds as if though he wants to know how you feel about him and if it's one way then he wants to know if he'll still be your friend. It's difficult to tell but I would ask a girl this because I want to know what she wants so I can live up to her expectations but it can be manipulative as he may want to know you more and pretend to be the man you want him to be so he can sleep with you, go with your gut because no one can get to a better answer than you