Why does a guy ask me what I want and not to be a shame to say? 🤔?

Updates:
He said this after he admitted to wanting me. So then he started telling me what I want and not to be ashamed to say. Did he want me to tell him that I want sex with him or something?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly but also what you want out of a relationship or how things are going to go between you after he said that. He sounds as if though he wants to know how you feel about him and if it's one way then he wants to know if he'll still be your friend. It's difficult to tell but I would ask a girl this because I want to know what she wants so I can live up to her expectations but it can be manipulative as he may want to know you more and pretend to be the man you want him to be so he can sleep with you, go with your gut because no one can get to a better answer than you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 75

• Well, I am warning you
    He is trying his best to seduce you and How can anyone know. What do you want?
    He is saying these things to you on purpose cuz you will think about this. You will think about having sex with him and it will turn you on !
    and it will "cloud your judgment", I have absolutely no idea Why are you continuously asking the same thing over and over again.
    I don't even know about his belief system but by looking at your profile, I can make a perfect guess and MADAM!
    You know better than me, if you go for it then you are finished. I mean of course you will be targeting the Local arabs for marriage in future and with your purity out of the way. You are equal to crap to them and YOU KNOW IT !
    If you got caught (which you will at the marriage night), he will divorce you at the spot and I got the feeling that the guy is not even Muslim to start with and if He is,
    tell him to marry you or ask him the question regarding his comments on marrying a slutty type of woman and you will be amazed by his remarks.
    He is using very old trick on you to seduce you and I am telling you, he is not what he behaves like cuz,
    You know its wrong and if he can't put a ring on you to earn the right, then he is using you. If he is not a Muslim to begin with then pray to God. You don't got caught chatting with him and you know the consequences.
    I would really like to know his belief system.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a bit deep 😂 and he is Kurdish

• Show All
    • Like what?

• You did promise him to deliver on some nasty things, that boost his confidence and now he is there to collect and you got problem with it :)

• Have you noticed nowadays when people talk to you they tell you what you're thinking and what you're feeling and it's just always amaze me distance of manipulation if they will travel to get what they want period. it drives me crazy in a way but anyway I have to just smile or laugh LOL. Yes I believe that's what he was probably trying to do

0|0
    0|0
  • So clearly the guy is trying his best to hit on you however he is not able to find a nice pick up line.

Definitely craving for sex, must have liked you a lot & in the pressure of being Frank & transparent he ended up putting his thoughts this way.

Go ahead, seems good & that tells me you must be really HOT property around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thanks so much for inviting me! If he wants you, then there is a 1000003% percent chance he wants you to have sex with him. Anyway, if I said this to a girl, it would be to help her not feel uncomfortable about saying what she wants to do. But obviously it made you feel uncomfortable so now I know not to do that lol. Say what you mean!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because he thinks it's something delicate you want... or because he sees you're stressed but don't speak out :o
    Just ask him why he thinks it could be something to be ashame of, that you'd like of him. Asking avoids delicate misunderstandings :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like it. But I would ask him for clarification. Because maybe it's just his wording. Maybe he wants to know what kind of relationship you want. But then again Maybe he is asking what kind of sexual things you like... so I would ask him to tell u exactly what he is asking

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose. Sex, however, is kind of a big deal. It's fine to want it, just make sure you're physically, mentally, and emotionally ready. More importantly than that, and this advice is for everybody, it is preferable to know that the person you're considering is someone you actually do want to have sex with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I think this may just be the way of him saying he wants you to open up about your desires and thoughts on him. It's probable, also, that he wants to talk more openly about the sexual life of both of you, but he waits for you to feel when it's time to have those conversations. You can just ask him if there's any special topic he wants to talk about and go for it, as long as you feel confortable, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd need proper grammer to be sure but I'd say he wants sex and would like to know if your interested him. The part about being ashamed is him wondering about your fetishes. If your not interested in sex tell him what you want from your relation, weather that be frendship or something else

0|0
    0|0
  • That was possibly his tactic. I suppose it is a step better than the guys demanding sex but still makes it harder to have a normal conversation and find out how someone feels about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Admitting to wanting you in what way? But hoping for you to say you were sexually attracted to him is probably what he was hoping for, but maybe he just wanted to know how you felt

0|0
    0|0
  • In anything you much Be crystal clear what you want out of it. If it’s dating what is it you want out of the relationship. If it’s a job you would how you say. you want more opportunities to advance in the company if that’s what you want in the interview. “Never put the ball in any ones court if you can avoid it”
    (But asking you that question it depends solely on the situation before asking)
    Hope that helped. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, he's asking you to tell him what your kinks are
    That's why he said that you don't have to be ashamed

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly the most likely answer is he wants to have sex. But the question is are you in a relationship? If not and you don't love him, you probably shouldn't. However what you do with your body is up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy is clearly motivated in that direction. And he's just checking to see if you're interested or not. Now if you're a smart girl you'll know what you really want and take it forward accordingly.

0|1
    0|0
  • He may want it to come from you as guys feel a surge of confidence when a girl says she wants him. Also he may be trying to make you open up and once you say you want something then doing that thing no longer remains a taboo

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it sounds to me like he is the one who wanted sex and was just looking for your approval/consent. Do not let him pressure you into anything you are not comfortable. Take some time to think about how you want to proceed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, yeah. I think he's hoping for you to say you'd like to do something but the fact he's asking means he's being respectful about it right?

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm a bit confused... you wonder why a guy asks what you want and isn't ashamed to ask? or how can you not be ashamed to say what you want?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well whats the context of the question? I would imagine because he wants to hear an honest opinion from you but without knowing more its hard to say.

0|0
    0|0
    • He means it in a sexual way I think as he said to me he wants me.

• Then he wants you to be upfront and tell him what you want, whether its (wanting) him, what you want sexually etc.

• Thanks for inviting me I think that he wants you and wants to have sex with you. If it made u feel uncomfortable just tell him unless that would lead to an even awkwarder sistuation

0|0
    0|0
  • Well your answer will either excite or dissapoint. Tell him what you want in life, or him, ir sex. Or just ask him if he means sex and dont go there if you aren't comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds desperate, scavenging for any form of relationship that you are willing to share with him.

1|0
    0|0
    • He will be happy with anything, even meeting up for ice cream once a month or something. But yes he wants sex with you.

• Yes, mostly. Maybe he is informing you that he is willing for sexual activity but nothing more than that in relationship. Because he has other plans for marriage or already have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could you give more info in regards to what situation he said this?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, he obviously thought that you might of been interested in doing something on an intimate level. It was perhaps an attempt to get you to open up and relax about being physical with him. So yeah, he's hoping you want him as well. But be sure to be honest. If you're not ready, then tell him. If you are ready, well then, have fun.

• Yeah it seems like he just wants you to admit you want what he wants, I guess he thinks you’re holding back

0|0
    0|0
  • Just remember that sex doesn't make any boys loyal to you. Loyalty comes from love. I'd suggest you slow down on the sexual flirtation and reduce the amount of lust in your relationship. It sounds like you are both hitting some bad signals with each other. I think you may have flirted with him sexually in the past because you wanted him to treat like as a woman. But now that he does see you as a women, he needs to treat you as something that is more than a friend. Sex just comes natural when you are in love. You don't need to discuss much about sex or what you do in sex until you are having it or had it.

0|1
    0|0
  • He knows that you ll need something already. Jxt tell him, he is ur Santa for real. Don't be shy or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • he wants you to say that you want sex with him.

if that's already established, then he thinks you're holding back

0|0
    0|0
  • Could you provide more information in your question please?🤔

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like it to me and let's he meant like what do you want to eat what do you want to do what do you want to hear what do you want to wear what do you want to go on a date I don't know I'm not home but the assumption is he wanted sex so if you're having sex with him I think it's okay to express your wants desires what you want to eat where or where y'all want to go I don't know ask him what did he mean when he said that.

1|1
    0|0
    • Did someone steal the commas and periods out of your device?

• I agree with this BUT chaz has a point xD

• TF? Grammer police can suck a dick!!!💯😂 Get yo LIFE kid. How that? Better huh? Suck a dirty dick and stop trying to fix everything beside your self🖕

• Well if he is asking what you want him to do sexually he may not know what turns you on. Other times guys find it really hot when you tell them what you want. My husband really goes wild when I ask him to stick it in my ass. He knows he can do that when ever he wants but damn, he loves to hear me ask for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys believe women can't be blunt. They also think we're never really honest about things we want... even to ourselves

0|0
    0|0
  • In what context?

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree, its definitely about context here. I mean you could be at a mcdonalds and he could ask what you want, or in bed and he asks what you want, or sat down thinking of the future and he asks you what you want. We can't answer without some context Im afraid.

• He likes you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes