I don't feel good enough for him?

He seems to like me, and I like him. But I feel like he can do better than me. I feel like I have nothing compared to him. He's from the country and I'm from the city... he always cares about me, pays for my meals. Should I pursue him? I just think he feels bad for me cause I'm unattractive.. what do I do? Do you think he finds me pretty?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. I always say this quote i made as a joke but it makes a lot of sense "you never know until you know, you know?" And if he for some reasin doesn't like you then he should have the balls to say that he like you only as a friend or something ya know?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE