My Ex is being cold after no contact, what should I do?

So basically we broke up in July then we tried to get back twice in September and in November 17 I decided to take another no contact period (see my previous questions to see more background). I broke the silence last week and it was very normal but now (2 days) ago her texts seemed a bit not interested and today she left me on seen after we exchanged literally 2 messages. I am trying to get her back but if you look at my previous questions I have said that she said briefly that she was possibly interested in 2 other guys but I don't know what to do. Any help is seen in good light. What should I do now? What should I do to get closer to her?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• At the moment I wouldn't try anything. Just talk normally. Try get the spark back before you start declaring things as you said, she's interested in 2 other guys so she can't be as invested as you